Monday, November 5, 2012

A New Will Pattern


Out of the old world,
we’re graduating from
the patriarchal male
will pattern that was:
“I can do whatever I want.”
And from the female will pattern of:
“I don’t know what I want, it’s OK.”

And now we can choose to step forward,
into a new androgynous  will pattern of
sacred intention: 
“Will alignment with mission.”

Ah, with my mission?
And is that filling every cell
of my body with love and peace?
Of course it is.

And is that moving into
the greatest acceptance
and compassion for myself
that I can hold?
Of course it is.

And then the work is aligning
my sacred intention within
the hours of each day,
structured by work,
by social engagements,
by family time.
Only Creator and I know if I’m
in will alighnment in each moment.


Lizette Estelle Stiehr
November 5, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment